Friday, July 18, 2008

And So It Begins

Welcome to the Hunt family blog. I have enjoyed viewing our families blogs and seeing what fun everyone is up to and so I decided to jump into the blog pool. I am not super technological like my husband so hopefully I won't sink. Hopefully you will enjoy our antics. Briggs has been coming up with some choice "one-liners" so I will try to throw those on here as well. I guess this is one way of staying close to family when physically it isn't so possible. We hope you enjoy it as we have enjoyed yours!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hi! Welcome to the blogging world! I got your address from Alli's update! Sounds like you guys are doing great! Fun 4-wheeling pictures!
Kimberly

Julie said...

Okay finally!! I love it! The shoes are so cute! I will definitely add you to our review frequently list! I know you'll have as much fun with it as we do...but easy on the 4-wheeling pics because Braden is going to cry if we don't get out there soon to ride them with you guys!

Gayle and Curt Family Blog said...

Welcome to the blog world! loved hearing about Ali. amy does need to write an update we just havn't been in town

Bryce and Katie said...

I'm so excited the Mansells have blogs now :) Now we just need to get my mom doing it! I'll work on her this week while she's staying with me. Your blog is already so cute :)